The function of the committee is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the coordinator of Students’ Grievance Committee. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the suggestion box kept in front of college office/library. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the Principal/Coordinator of Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee.
The objective of the students Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the Institute. Students Grievance Redressal Committee has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students of the college with the following functions:
Procedure for lodging complaint :
- Redressal of Student’s Grievances.
- To co-ordinate between students’ and department to redress the grievances.
- To support the students who have been deprived of the services for which he/she is entiltled.
- To ensure effective solution to the student grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- To make teaching and supporting staff responsive, accountable courteous in dealing with the students
Committee Members (2018-19)
Dr. Swamy.M - Principal
Dr. Srinivas Rao - Coordinator/SWO
Prof. Yashoda - Member
Smt. Shwetha B.J - Member
Sri. Adarsha K.S - Member
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of college office/library in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit .